ACA team always source for the finest and most suitable lenses, camera and optical accessories to develop the best vision system for optimal measurement and inspection. Through hardware optimization, the best images are acquired and the defect can be easily identified at the region of interest.
The suitable hardware selection meet all pricing and performance requirements:
- Field of view (FOV)
- Camera and pixel resolution
- Result accuracy and repeatability
- Performance speed
- Spacing constraint
The design and application of a reflector it's to allow a single vision system to perform 3D or multiple side inspection. By maximizing the potential of a single system to acquire full inspection aspect from all different perspective. Followed by simulation and analysis of image processing and algorithm in order to compute accurate output result. It is a cost effective solution prior to space constraint cases.
Machine Vision Application
Our machine vision software is specially designed to perform in high-speed environment. A custom algorithm for simple to sophisticated vision inspection, yet able to produce high accuracy results. Hence, it came with an intuitive user interface design which made the deployment of the software easier and user-friendly.
- Flexible communication options
- Administration control and data logging
- Emulator for offline application development
- Fully automated inspection system
- Support multiple package type
- In built calibration
- High accuracy and repeatability
- Ability to provide SPC report, GR&R report, result data, mapping and summary